The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Offers Free Uber Rides Home This NYE!
For Immediate Release
Murfreesboro, Tenn. (12/21/2022) - Since 2018, The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has offered safe rides home on #NewYearsEve in Rutherford County, and we will do it again this year. We sponsor this Murfreesboro safe ride home campaign because helping victims of DUI accidents receive fair compensation is not enough; we want to help prevent DUI accidents from ever happening in the community in which we work and live.
Using this link: https://r.uber.com/rnwFW0bn72T New Year’s Eve party-goers will have the opportunity to receive a free Uber ride home (up to $25) within a 5 mile radius of Murfreesboro, TN between 10pm - 1am. If you are going to drink, be smart and plan a safe ride home. Ride codes are on a first-come, first-serve basis, the ride limit is $25 and the total spend will be capped at $5,000.
Learn more at TNsaferide.com.
“Be smart. Be safe. Protect yourself and others by taking advantage of our contribution to your safe ride home on New Year’s Eve. Make responsible drinking and driving a part of your 2023 New Year’s resolutions, and kick it off by joining our Safe Ride Home campaign.” - JOHN DAY
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Offers Free Uber Rides Home This NYE!
- John Day Selected to Serve As Secretary of The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year