Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
Nashville-area attorney Brandon Bass, Shareholder in The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., recently earned an
AV® Preeminent™ ranking, the highest rating awarded to attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell. This highly respected designation is based on a peer review system consisting of two categories - General Ethical Standards and Legal Ability. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas within a specific practice area – legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability and legal experience.
According to the Martindale-Hubbell website, “An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
Brandon joined the firm (at that time named Branham & Day, P.C.) in 2002 and became a Shareholder in Law Offices of John Day, P.C. in 2010. He focuses his practice on helping those who have been badly injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another. His core practice areas include products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death and auto and trucking accidents. Brandon also frequently writes and speaks on subjects of tort law, evidence and procedure. He is the former Associate Editor of the Tennessee Trial Law Report, a monthly newsletter devoted to updates in Tennessee tort law.
Brandon is a 1999 graduate of Purdue University and a 2002 graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law.
AV® Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Caroline Sapp of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court for Her Pro Bono Work
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year