Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is pleased to announce that Laura Baker has been named to the 2015 40 Under 40 by the Nashville Business Journal. This award celebrates young professionals in Middle Tennessee who epitomize excellence in business and involvement in their community. Ms. Baker will be honored during a luncheon for this year's 40 Under 40 at the Omni Hotel Nashville on March 26.
Laura Baker is a top-rated attorney in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, and is a frequently invited speaker at legal continuing education programs and community education events. She currently serves as President of the Marion Griffin Chapter of Lawyers' Association for Women and is a Barrister of the Harry Phillips American Inn of Court. She has served as Co-Chair and is a Co-Founder of "Lawyers for Littles," an annual bowling fundraising event benefitting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee.
Ms. Baker joined The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. in 2006 upon graduating from the University of Tennessee College of Law. She was named Shareholder in 2013.
Full details on this year's 40 Under 40 honors can be found here.
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year