Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
John Day, of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., a leading Tennessee injury law firm, has been selected to serve as Regent to the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL). The ACTL is comprised of preeminent members of the trial bar from the United States and Canada, and fellowship in the college is extended by invitation only to those experienced trial lawyers whose “advocacy and professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality,” according to the ACTL.
Beginning in September, Day will serve a 4-year term as Regent for Region 9, comprised of the states of Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee. Day will also and will oversee the Attorney-Client Relationships Committee.The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., (www.johndaylegal.com) is an award-winning Nashville, Tennessee, law firm representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our attorneys help clients make recoveries for injuries sustained in auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and injuries related to medical negligence and dangerous and defective products. The firm also represents clients in legal and professional malpractice claims, and in commercial litigation lawsuits.The ACTL
The American College of Trial Lawyers (www.actl.com) is an invitation only fellowship of exceptional trial lawyers of diverse backgrounds from the United States and Canada. The College thoroughly investigates each nominee for admission and selects only those who have demonstrated the very highest standards of trial advocacy, ethical conduct, integrity, professionalism and collegiality. The College maintains and seeks to improve the standards of trial practice, professionalism, ethics, and the administration of justice through education and public statements on important legal issues relating to its mission. The College strongly supports the independence of the judiciary, trial by jury, respect for the rule of law, access to justice, and fair and just representation of all parties to legal proceedings.
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Offers Free Uber Rides Home This NYE!
- John Day Selected to Serve As Secretary of The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year