John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named John A. Day as the “Nashville Area Best Lawyers Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year” for 2010. Mr. Day, the founding partner of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Attorneys located in Brentwood, Tennessee, is certified as a civil trial specialist and has over 25 years experience trying lawsuits. He was named “Nashville Area Best Lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year” in 2009.
Mr. Day is being honored as “Lawyer of the Year” for receiving particularly high ratings in Best Lawyers surveys by earning a high level of respect among his peers for his abilities, professionalism, and integrity. He has been listed in Best Lawyers since 1993 and is currently listed in their Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law—Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation—Plaintiffs sections.
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, Best Lawyers is designating “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current 16th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2010) is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Steven Naifeh, Managing Editor of Best Lawyers, says, “We continue to believe – as we have believed for more than 25 years – that recognition by one’s peers is the most meaningful form of praise in the legal profession. We would like to congratulate John A. Day on being selected as the ‘Nashville Area Best Lawyers Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year’ for 2010.”
For more information, visit Best Lawyers online.
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Caroline Sapp of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court for Her Pro Bono Work
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year