Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is pleased to announce that Laura Baker has been named a shareholder in the firm. Ms. Baker focuses her practice on representing individuals in personal injury and wrongful death litigation and domestic relations matters. She joined the firm in 2006 after earning her law degree at the University of Tennessee College of Law and her B.A. in Political Science at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee.
Baker is the President-Elect of the Lawyers’ Association for Women, Marion Griffin Chapter. She is a 2013 graduate of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law program.
About Law Offices of John Day, P.C.:
Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents clients in Nashville, Tennessee and across the state with personal injury and wrongful death cases, business litigation, and domestic relations matters.
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Offers Free Uber Rides Home This NYE!
- John Day Selected to Serve As Secretary of The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year