Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
BRENTWOOD, TN - The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is proud to announce that Attorney and Owner, John A. Day and Shareholder, Laura Baker were awarded the "2018 Best of the Bar" by the Nashville Business Journal. The award is given to “Middle Tennessee's leading lawyers and corporate counsel” and the recipients are nominated by and voted on by their peers.
Day and Baker were both named Best of the Bar in the Litigation and Dispute category. For a full list of this year's Best of the Bar honorees, visit https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/04/18/nbj-reveals-the-2018-best-of-the-bar-part-2.html.The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., (www.johndaylegal.com) is an award-winning Murfreesboro and Brentwood law firm representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our attorneys help clients receive compensation for injuries sustained in auto and trucking accidents, pedestrian and biking accidents and injuries related to medical negligence, dangerous and defective products and many other types of accident cases. The firm also represents clients in legal and professional malpractice claims, as well as commercial litigation lawsuits.
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year