Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TN: In an effort to reduce the number of impaired and alcohol-related accidents this New Year’s Eve, The Law Offices of John Day will provide free Uber rides to residents in Rutherford County through its inaugural Safe Ride Home campaign.
According to Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, there have been more than 4,500 known alcohol-related traffic crashes in the state of Tennessee so far this year. And the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that two to three times more people die in alcohol-related crashes during the holidays than any other time of year. The Safe Ride Home program makes it simple for those who have had too much to drink to arrive home safely, without putting themselves or others at risk.
The campaign will run Sunday, December 31st beginning at 10 p.m. through Monday, January 1st until 2 a.m. To be eligible, you must be 21 years or older and live in Rutherford County. The maximum reimbursement is $25, and is good for a one-way ride to your home. Drivers will not take riders to another party or bar.
To participate in the Safe Ride Home program, visit www.TNsaferide.com and register to receive a promotion code. Then, on New Year’s Eve, simply request an Uber using the app on your smartphone and enter the code into the payment screen.
“As a longtime member of this community and because of the work I do, I see the devastating effects impaired and drunk driving has on individuals, their families and the community as a whole,” said John Day, owner and attorney at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. “My hope is that those that might otherwise get behind the wheel intoxicated will use our free ride, so that they and their fellow drivers will arrive home safely – not in jail, the courtroom, or worse – permanently injured or dead.”
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year