Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is pleased to announce that five of its firm’s attorneys have been selected for the Tennessee Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for 2018. The Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists are comprised of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
John Day, Joy Day, Brandon Bass, and Laura Baker have been named Tennessee Super Lawyers for 2018. John Day also received recognition as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers.
Elizabeth Sitgreaves was included on the 2018 Tennessee Rising Stars list.Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country. Lawyers are selected to a Super Lawyers list in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., is an award-winning Nashville, Tennessee, area law firm representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our attorneys help clients make recoveries for injuries sustained in auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and injuries related to medical negligence and dangerous and defective products. The firm also represents clients in legal and professional malpractice claims and in commercial litigation lawsuits.
The firm specializes in civil litigation, and has decades of experience trying cases in the courtroom. John Day is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and a board-certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has lawyers admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth and Eleventh Circuits and all Tennessee federal and state courts.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. bring together more than eighty years of combined experience, not only helping injury victims find justice, but also publishing resources and delivering educational seminars and conferences for legal professionals and consumers. John Day is the author of Day on Torts: Leading Cases in Tennessee Tort Law, an essential resource for attorneys summarizing the leading cases on more than 300 Tennessee personal injury and wrongful death subjects. John is also the co-author of Tennessee Law of Comparative Fault, which summarizes court opinions and statutes on comparative fault. John Day and Brandon Bass serve as editors of the Legal Summit, a monthly publication analyzing new cases. John Day also maintains the Day on Torts blog, with commentary on developments and resources related to civil law, and the Tennessee Injury Law Center blog, addressing information regarding personal injury and wrong death topics. Attorneys in the firm regularly speak on legal topics at conferences, seminars and industry events. John Day is a co-founder of and speaker at the annual Tennessee Justice Programs conference, held in cities across the state.
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Caroline Sapp of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court for Her Pro Bono Work
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year