Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., a leading Tennessee injury law firm, is honored that two of its firm’s attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018. Best Lawyers® are leaders in the legal profession, are nominated and selected by their peers for their professional abilities and experience in their respective practice areas of law.
John Day was named to the list for 5 separate categories, including: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs. Day has been listed in the publication every year since 1993. Brandon Bass was named to the list for Best Lawyers® Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs. Bass has been included in the publication since 2015.
“We are honored that our peers have nominated us for this prestigious listing,” Day said. “We are also grateful to our clients, without whom such accolades would not be possible.”
Day and Bass will be included in the Best Lawyers in America©, a publication that recognizes outstanding lawyers in the region and around the world.The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., (www.johndaylegal.com) is an award-winning Nashville, Tennessee, law firm representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our attorneys help clients make recoveries for injuries sustained in auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and injuries related to medical negligence and dangerous and defective products. The firm also represents clients in legal and professional malpractice claims, and in commercial litigation lawsuits.Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® (www.bestlawyers.com) has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. 83,000 industry leading attorneys are eligible to vote (from around the world), and have received almost 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 58,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year