Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
Trivia for a Cause - pictured (from left) Penny Whitaker, Liz Sitgreaves, Casey Truelove, Laura Bishop, Hilari Boggess
Members of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. participated on July 20, 2011, as team Trivial Per Se in the first annual Compete for the CURE: Trivia Night 2011, a fundraiser hosted by the Nashville firm of Lewis, King, Krieg & Waldrop along with Corner Pub Midtown to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Team Trivial Per Se placed third among 12 teams after a two-question tie-breaker round. Members of the team included Laura Bishop, Hilari Boggess, and Penny Whitaker of the Law Offices of John Day; Casey Truelove of the The Blair Law Firm; and Liz Sitgreaves, law clerk to the Honorable Frank Clement, Tennessee Court of Appeals. Participants answered questions in categories such as sports, education, science, pop culture, and a special recurring category devoted to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
It was a night of good times and good trivia, but most importantly, Trivial Per Se’s participation helped in the event’s greater purpose to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a nonprofit donor-supported organization whose mission is to assure the development of the means to help cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease. Cystic fibrosis is an inherited chronic disease impacting the lungs and digestive system that affects about 30,000 children and adults in the United States. When the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was established in 1955, children with the disease were not expected to live to reach elementary school. Today, many people with CF can expect to live into their 30s, 40s, and beyond. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is proud to have participated in such a worthwhile event benefitting a great cause.
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Offers Free Uber Rides Home This NYE!
- John Day Selected to Serve As Secretary of The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year