Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. is proud to announce every one of our eligible lawyers has been recognized as either a Mid-South Super Lawyer or a Mid-South Rising Star for 2014. John Day was also named to the Mid-South Super Lawyer Top 100 for Tennessee. The Super Lawyers’ selection process begins with peer nominations followed by independent research and evaluations and only 5% of lawyers make the final selection. Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
If you would like to discuss an accident case with one of our Super Lawyers, call us any time at 615-742-4880 (Nashville) or 615-867-9900 (Murfreesboro) or 866.812.8787 (toll-free).
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Caroline Sapp of The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. Honored by the Tennessee Supreme Court for Her Pro Bono Work
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year