Trousdale County, Tennessee
But, we do handle every imaginable type of personal injury or wrongful death case including boating accidents, medical malpractice cases, slip and fall accidents, birth injuries, food poisoning cases, bicycle accidents drowning and near-drowning accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases, jet ski accidents, farm equipment accidents, injuries caused by defective or unreasonably dangerous products, dog bite cases, carbon-monoxide poisoning cases, golf cart accidents, liquor liability cases, construction accidents, sexual abuse cases, cases involving serious burns, eye injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries (paraplegia and quadriplegia) and brain injuries and many others.
Car Accident Cases in Trousdale County
We also handle a tremendous number of motor vehicle accidents including motorcycle accidents, tractor-trailer cases, car wrecks, car vs. pedestrian and car vs. bicycles. Despite its small size, Trousdale County ranked high in several motor vehicle crash categories. From 2012 to 2016, Trousdale County had the following crash rankings:
- Overall Crash Rate: 18th
- Fatal Crash Rate: 15th
- Injury Crash Rate: 24th
- Motorcycle Crash Rate: 15th
- Alcohol-Impaired Fatality Rate: 19th
- Alcohol-Impaired Crash Rate: 1st
- Speeding Crash Rate: 13th
- Young Driver (Ages 15-24) Crash Rate: 22nd
- Senior Driver (Ages 65+) Crash Rate: 28th
We Can Help You and Your Family
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Trousdale County, let our experienced team help you. You may have several potential claims including:
- A claim against the other driver and/or his insurance company.
- A claim against your own insurance company for uninsured or underinsured benefits (depending upon the language of your insurance policy).
- A claim against the other driver's employer, if the other driver was on the job at the time of the wreck.
- A product liability claim against the manufacturer of your vehicle if the vehicle did not perform as designed during the accident -- for example, the seat back broke or the airbags did not deploy and the failures caused or exacerbated your injuries.
- A claim against the owner of the other vehicle (if different from the driver) for possible negligent entrustment of the vehicle to an unfit driver.
- A liquor liability claim against the restaurant or bar, if the other driver was served too much alcohol before the accident.
- A claim against the State or contractor for road conditions or construction area conditions.
Each one of these possible claims and others need to be fully investigated and analyzed by an experienced lawyer.
Trying to do it yourself is unwise for several reasons. First, the law and the process can be confusing and exhausting without a solid legal team to help you navigate through them. We literally wrote the books on Tennessee injury and trial law -- which you can here. These books are cited and relied upon by courts and other lawyers. Second, without a seasoned advocate, you might settle for less than your claim is truly worth. Third, after an accident, your time and effort is best spent getting better and recovering from the wreck.
Let us do the work for you -- we have won millions of dollars for our satisfied clients and we can help you too. To learn more about the steps we take after you hire us, click here.
Trousdale Judges and Court Information
If we have to file suit to protect your rights, Trousdale County is located within the 15th Judicial District. The following individuals preside over civil cases in the 15th Judicial District:
The 15th Judicial District has established Local Rules which govern the day to day operations of the court. A copy of the Local Rules can be reviewed here.
In Trousdale County, for 2010-2011, there were only 13 tort cases (cases alleging personal injury or wrongful death) filed and not a single tort case was tried. For the 2011-2012 reporting period, only 9 tort cases were filed. Again, not a single tort case was tried. For 2012-2013, the statistics were the same: 9 tort cases filed and zero tried. In 2013-2014, 10 tort case were filed and 1 was tried. The accident victim won that trial and the damages awarded were $29,797.00.In 2014-2015, only 12 tort cases were filed and none were tried. Last year 6 cases were filed, but none of those cases went to trial.
Contact Us Today
We invite you to review our credentials, our awards, our client testimonials and our successes and compare us to other injury lawyers. Unlike some of those lawyers, we do not charge interest on case advances. And as always, we only get paid if we win.
If you injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we will gladly come to your home or the hospital and provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation. But, we can not get started until you contact us.
Call 615-742-4880 or toll-free 866.812.8787 or contact us online and let us help you and your family.