When a family member is lost, the grief can be unbearable. But when the death was caused by someone's negligence, other emotions like anger, confusion and hopelessness can also emerge. Anger that someone's carelessness has caused such pain and loss. Confusion over how and why the accident happened. Hopelessness over how to move forward with their lives. At the Law Offices of John Day, we represent families who have lost a loved one due to the fault of another person or a company. These cases are often referred to as wrongful death cases.
Our wrongful death lawyers understand the range of emotions our clients experience, and we are here to provide answers and to get you and your family the justice and compensation you deserve.
Below are links to the questions most frequently asked by our wrongful death clients:
- How did the accident happen and who is to blame?
- Who has the right to file a wrongful death suit?
- What types of damages are recoverable in a wrongful death suit?
- If money is recovered, who gets it?
- What is the deadline for bringing a wrongful death suit in Tennessee?
If you would like to speak with one of our experienced and reputable wrongful death attorneys about a potential claim, please contact us online or call us at 615-742-4880 or 866-812-8787.