Jet Ski or Personal Water Craft Accidents
According to the most recent report from the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, in 2015, Tennessee had 12 jet skis accidents resulting in 9 injuries and three fatalities. Jet ski accidents can result in brain injuries, broken bones and even drownings If you or a loved one has been injured in a serious jet ski accident due to someone's negligence, do not be just a statistic in a government report. Let our office help you hold the responsible parties accountable and get you the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
Immediately after the jet ski accident, if you are physically able, you should:
- Contact the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency and report the jet ski accident;
- Take photographs of the jet ski and any other boats or personal watercraft involved in the accident;
- Do not repair, wash or otherwise alter any accident vessel under your control;
- Notify your insurance carrier of the jet ski accident;
- Contact our office and let us take over. We will aggressively fight for your rights and take the hassle and pressure off of you so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
We handle all jet ski accidents on a contingency basis so we only get paid if we recover money for you. We understand your injuries may prevent you from working and you likely have medical bills piling up so we advance all cases expenses. It will not cost you anything to pursue your case. If you would like to discuss a potential jet ski, Sea Doo, wave runner or personal watercraft claim, please contact us online or call us at 615-742-4880 (Nashville) or 615-867-9900 (Mufreesboro) or 866-812-8787 (toll-free) for a free, no-obligation consultation. For more information on our fees and case expenses, click here.