How Did the Accident Happen and Who is to Blame?
With more than 40 years of combined experience, our talented team of wrongful death lawyers are relentless when investigating accidents to determine the details of the accident and who is to blame. Depending on the type of case, the following are just some of the types of materials we might obtain during our investigation:
- The police report, police photos and all other available materials from the appropriate law enforcement agency;
- The 911 dispatch tapes;
- All EMS and other medical records;
- Witness statements from interviews conducted by our attorneys;
- Scene photographs;
- Photographs of the accident vehicles, defective product or other mechanism of injury;
- Installation and/or maintenance records;
- Background checks on the other individuals involved in the accident;
- Reports on any prior accidents or complaints;
- Accident reports by the company involved in the accident;
- Inspection records;
- Video footage from any security cameras
- Licensure information
- Black box data
- Log books, driver files, trip tickets, fuel receipts, bills of lading and other trucking accident related documents
In cases with medical issues, we have a nurse on staff full-time to assist us. We also work with highly-qualified experts in the fields of accident reconstruction, engineering, biomechanics, medicine, life care planning, economics and more.
In short, we will not rest until we understand how the accident happened and who is to blame. If you would like to talk to one of our experienced wrongful death attorneys about an accident or potential claim, please contact us online or call us anytime of day at 615-742-4880 or 866-812-8787. We only get paid if we recover money for you, and we advance all case expenses. So, you are never out of pocket any money to pursue a wrongful death claim.