TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., a leading Tennessee injury law firm, is honored to announce that associate Liz Sitgreaves has been recognized by the Tennessee Supreme Court as a 2017 Attorney for Justice. The award recognizes Sitgreaves’ dedication to pro bono service, the legal profession, and the citizens of Tennessee.
The Tennessee Supreme Court honors attorneys throughout the state who have performed more than 50 hours of pro bono service. As part of the award, Sitgreaves will receive an Attorney for Justice Seal signed by the Tennessee Supreme Court, and have her name added to the Pro Bono Service Honor Roll. In addition, Sitgreaves and her fellow 2017 honorees will also be recognized at ceremonies held throughout the state.
Sitgreaves, an attorney at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. focuses on appellate work, personal injury law, wrongful death and tort litigation. This is her 3rd Attorney for Justice Award.The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Law Offices of John Day, P.C., (www.johndaylegal.com) is an award-winning Nashville, Tennessee, law firm representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our attorneys help clients make recoveries for injuries sustained in auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and injuries related to medical negligence and dangerous and defective products. The firm also represents clients in legal and professional malpractice claims, and in commercial litigation lawsuits.
- John Day Selected to Serve As Secretary of The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Another Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Day and Baker Named Best of the Bar
- The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. to Host Children’s Bicycle Helmet Giveaway
- Make Getting Home Safe Your New Year's Resolution
- Day Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Law Offices of John Day Selected for 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers - 'Best Law Firms'
- TN Supreme Court Names Sitgreaves Attorney for Justice
- Day Appointed Regent to American College of Trial Lawyers
- Day And Bass Included in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Bass Named Trial Lawyer of The Year
- John A. Day and Laura Baker Named Best of the Bar
- Laura Baker Named to Nashville 40 Under 40
- Congratulations to John Day, Brandon Bass, Laura Baker, Burke Keaty and Joy Day!
- Laura Baker Named Shareholder at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
- Fourth Annual Lawyers for Littles Event Raises over $20,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Court Victory for Big Machine Records, Attorney John Day
- John Day Comments as Attorney Involved in Tim McGraw/Curb Records Legal Dispute
- Attorney Brandon Bass Earns Prestigious
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- Law Offices of John Day Team Proves It's All
- Trivial...Per Se
- Middle Tennessee Lawyers Raise $24,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- John A. Day Named Nashville Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year