Stillbirth Wrongful Death Attorneys
During the nine months of pregnancy, the expectant parents spend time enthusiastically attending baby showers, decorating the nursery, attending doctor's visits, choosing baby names and making plans, big and small, for their baby and their family. The anticipation of a baby is pure joy. So when something goes wrong and the doctor delivers the news of a stillborn baby, the grief and and heartbreak is overwhelming and unspeakable. Of course, parents want to know what went wrong and why this tragedy occurred.
For more than 80 years, the medical malpractice attorneys at the Law Offices of John Day have dedicated themselves to helping parents answer these questions. And when the answer is substandard medical care, we are here to help you and your family get justice. There are many possible causes of stillbirth including:
- Poor prenatal care by the doctors and nurses
- An undetected or untreated infection of the lining of the uterus
- Negligence during the labor and delivery
- Failure to recognize and respond to fetal distress
- Umbilical cord prolapse or strangulation
- Placental complications
- Delayed C-section
John Day is board-certified by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys in the field of Medical Malpractice. Because of his substantial experience and esteemed reputation, he has been asked to testify in front of the Tennessee Legislature on Tennessee's medical malpractice laws. When you hire our firm, we aggressively investigate your case by ordering all relevant medical records and reviewing them with our on-staff nurse and outside experts. We work tirelessly to build the strongest possible case on your family's behalf. We invite you to review some of our birth injury case results especially those related to stillbirths and our client testimonials.
If you would like to discuss a potential claim, please contact us online or call us at 615-742-4880 or 866.812.8787 for a free, no-obligation consultation. We handle all stillbirth cases on a contingency basis so we only get paid if we win. And, we advance all case expenses so you are never out of pocket any money to pursue your rights. To learn more about our fees and how we handle case expenses, click here. Then, call us today as the law limits the amount of time you have to pursue a stillbirth lawsuit.
- Forcep Injuries
- Delayed C-section injuries
- Vacuum Extractor Delivery Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy Injury Attorneys
- Erb's Palsy - Klumpke's Palsy - Brachial Plexus Injury Attorneys
- StillBirth Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Skull Fractures During Birth Injury Attorneys
- Physician's Failure to Administer Antibiotics