Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Injury Attorneys
For more than four decades, our nationally-recognized lawyers have recovered more than $145,000,000.00 for residents of Soddy Daisy and all of Tennessee. Why do we emphasize "recovered"? Because some injury lawyers will go to trial against an unrepresented party who does not have insurance or assets and obtain a large verdict. Yet, the injured client never sees a nickel of the verdict because the defendant did not have any assets or insurance to pay it. Despite not recovering any money for their client, these lawyers will still use the big judgment to make themselves look more successful. This is not our definition of a win.
Our Definition Of A Win
At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. a big verdict is meaningless to us unless it means money for our clients. So when we tell you we have recovered more than $145 million dollars for our clients, that is exactly what we mean.
So if some lawyers are using uncollectible verdicts to appear more successful, how do you select the best lawyer for your personal injury or wrongful death case? We believe these are some of the most important criteria:
- Is the attorney certified as a specialist in their field? In Tennessee, there are more than 23,000 licensed attorneys, yet only a tiny percentage have been certified. John Day and Joy Day are both board-certified as Civil Trial Specialists by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. And, John Day is also certified in Medical Malpractice by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys.
- Does the attorney regularly handle injury cases? At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we are dedicated to protecting the rights of injury victims. So that we can focus on our injury clients and civil litigation, we do not handle wills and trusts, corporate matters, criminal cases, corporate matters, real estate matters, etc. But, we do handle all types of injury cases including car accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, food poisoning cases, trucking accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning cases, golf cart accidents, sexual abuse cases, boating accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases, jet ski accidents, cases involving defective and unreasonably dangerous products, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, farm equipment accidents, liquor liability cases, medical malpractice cases including birth injury cases, premise liability cases, dog bite cases, drowning and near-drowning accidents, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, cases involving eye injuries, burn injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic injuries and brain injuries and many more.
- What do past clients have to say about the lawyer and firm? At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we are immensely proud of the praise we have received from our satisfied clients. We invite you to review our client testimonials.
- Does the lawyer or firm know the law? When we say John Day wrote the book on injury law, we mean it. Actually, John has written four books: Day on Torts and Tennessee Law of Comparative Fault, Compendium of Tort Reform Statutes and Related Case Law, 2009-2018 and Tennessee Law of Civil Trial.
- Does the attorney enjoy a good reputation? We have been privileged to receive a tremendous number of awards and honors over the years and we invite you to review them.
- Finally, does the attorney know how to get results? As we said earlier, we have recovered more than $145 million dollars for our clients; and, a big verdict does not mean anything to us unless we can recover it. We define a win as putting the maximum compensation reasonably possible in our client's pocket. Please take a moment and review just some of our recent successes.
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation Of Your Injury Case
If you or a loved one has been injured in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee or you are a resident of Soddy Daisy, Tennessee who has been injured elsewhere, let one of our award-winning attorneys help you get the justice and the compensation you and your family deserve.
Contact us online or call us toll-free 866.812.8787. We will provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation in which we answer your questions and advise you of your rights. For more information on our fees and costs, click here.
We have three office locations in Middle Tennessee but our lawyers are always willing to come to you wherever you are in the State of Tennessee.