Winning. It's What We Do.
At our Murfreesboro office, our award-winning lawyers have dedicated themselves to helping injury victims and their families. Because we have recovered millions and millions of dollars for injury victims, we have a well-deserved reputation for success.
We handle virtually every type of injury and death case, and we even have detailed information about some of the most common injury accidents on our What We Do page. However, if you do not see your type of accident listed, do not worry. Just give us a call and we will let you know if we can help.
How Do You Choose The Right Murfreesboro Lawyer For Your Case?
We know you have your choice in Murfreesboro injury lawyers and we also know that choosing the right lawyer can be a confusing process. When all of the attorneys claim they are experienced and will fight for you, how do you make the right choice?
Well, here are just a few of the steps we think any injury victim should take before hiring an attorney:
- Ask around. If you know a lawyer, ask that lawyer about us and our reputation. If you do not know a lawyer, you can ask around on the internet. Sites like Avvo, Super Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell all offer reviews of lawyers. Or if you know someone who has hired us before, then ask them. If you don’t know a former client, review both our written testimonials and video testimonials.
- Talk to the lawyers you are considering to hire. If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you are already in a stressful situation with physical, emotional and financial burdens. The last thing you need is to hire a lawyer you do not like, do not understand or do not trust. At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. all you have to do is call us at our Murfreesboro office at 615-867-9900 or toll-free at 866-812-8787 or fill out this online form and we will talk to you about your case. We will answer your questions and explain your rights in easy to understand terms. While we have an office conveniently located in Murfreesboro, we will gladly come to you if that is more convenient. And, the best part is we will meet with you for free.
- Compare costs. While many lawyers handle injury cases on a contingency basis (no fee unless they win), the attorneys often make the clients pay for case expenses out of their pocket or obtain expensive litigation loans to cover these expenses. At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we advance all case expenses and we never ask our clients to obtain litigation loans. For more information on our fees and case expenses, click here.
- Compare details. At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we are picky. We turn down thousands of cases each year because they do not meet our criteria. You may be asking why on Earth we would turn away work. It is because we understand we cannot do it all. Or at least, we cannot do it all with excellence. By keeping our file count low, we can dedicate the proper amount of time to each case to ensure it gets resolved quickly and for the maximum amount reasonably possible.
- Compare staffing. Is there only one lawyer and 15 paralegals or is there a more balanced ratio of paralegals and lawyers? Does the lawyer have a nurse on staff to assist with medical questions and issues? Who will be primarily responsible for your case? At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we have seven experienced and award-winning lawyers and a lawyer is assigned to every case. Paralegals support the lawyers but they do not have primary responsibility for your case. And ,we have a nurse on staff full-time.
- Compare knowledge and results. At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we are proud to say we have literally written the book on injury law. In fact, John has written several of them, and these books are used by lawyers and judges across the State. We have also recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and the emphasis on recovered is important. We do not take cases against uncollectible defendants or bankrupt companies solely to get a huge verdict that will make the news and make us appear successful. If we do not actually recover the money, it is not a win for us or, more importantly, for our clients.
Choosing a lawyer is a big decision and you need to take some time to make sure you do it right. We invite you to spend some time reviewing our website then call us, ask around or investigate us on the internet. Once you do, we believe you will conclude we are the right lawyers for you.
Where In Tennessee Do You Handle Cases?
While we have offices in Murfreesboro, Brentwood and Nashvile, we handle cases across the State of Tennessee.
From our Murfreesboro office, we are easily accessible to injury victims and their families in Cannon county (Woodbury), Coffee county (Manchester and Tullahoma), Bedford county (Shelbyville, Bell Buckle, Wartrace, Normandy, Unionville), Moore county (Lynchburg), Warren county (McMinnville, Viola, Centertown, Morrison) and Franklin county (Winchester, Decherd, Cowan, Sewanee, Huntland, Sherwood, Monteagle, and Estill Springs). But again, if you are unable to come to us, we will gladly come to you.
How Do I Get Started?
Call us at 615-867-9900 (Murfreesboro) or Brentwood (615-742-4880) or Nashville (615-669-3993) or toll-free at 866-812-8787 or fill out this form. We will meet with you for free and without obligation. Whether you come to our Murfreesboro office or we come to you, we will be happy to sit down with you, discuss your case and advise you of your legal rights and options.
But, do not delay. The law only allows you a limited time to pursue your rights.