Lebanon, Tennessee Injury Attorneys
- Unlike a lot of other lawyers and law firms in Tennessee, we focus our practice on injury cases. We do not handle bankruptcies, DUIs or criminal matters, adoptions, real estate closings, tax cases, will and trusts, or corporate matters. By keeping our practice focused on civil litigation, we can deliver personalized and aggressive representation. We handle all types of injury cases including auto accidents, trucking accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect cases, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bite cases, medical malpractice cases, farm equipment accidents, summer camp accidents, towing accidents,construction accidents, food poisoning cases, food allergy cases, drownings, serious burn cases, injuries caused by defective or unreasonably dangerous products, liquor liability cases, cases involving injury or death during child birth, golf cart accidents, sexual abuse cases, jet ski accidents, cases involving eye injuries, boating accidents, cases involving brain injuries, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, cases involving spinal cord injuries (paraplegia and quadriplegia) and many more.
- We have the resources to handle your case. Depending upon the nature of your case, we may need to hire engineering experts, accident reconstruction experts, safety experts, medical experts, economic experts or others to prove your case. We never ask our clients to advance the expenses associated with these experts and we never ask our clients to incur litigation loans. We advance all case expenses for you. Click here to learn more about our fees and the case expenses we advance for your case.
- We know how the law. John Day literally wrote the books on Tennessee trial and injury law. . These books are cited in opinions by judges and routinely relied upon by lawyers across the state. Isn't this who you want representing you in your injury case?
- We know how to get results. We have won millions of dollars for our satisfied clients. From the moment you hire us, our goal is to get you the maximum recovery reasonably possible in the shortest amount of time reasonably possible. We understand that accidents create financial burdens. Many of our clients can not return to work because of their injuries yet mortgage payments and other bills continue to pile up. We understand you want your case resolved quickly instead of needlessly suffering through continuances, delay and inactivity. Click here to learn more about the type of work we do on your case once you hire us.
- We have a nurse on staff full-time. Proving the other party was responsible is only half the battle. To maximize your recovery, you need to prove the nature and extent of all your injuries and damages. Our nurse paralegal provides invaluable assistance with medical questions and issues.
These are just a few of the reasons why our office is different. But, do not just take our word for it. We invite you to review our credentials, our awards and our results and compare them with other Tennessee injury attorneys. We believe you will see the difference too.
Wilson County Judges and Court Information
If we have to file suit to protect your rights, Lebanon and Wilson County are part of the 15th Judicial District. The following individuals preside over civil cases in the 15th Judicial District:
The 15th Judicial District has established Local Rules which govern the day to day operations of the court. A copy of the Local Rules can be reviewed here.
For the 2010-2011 reporting period, there were 160 tort cases (claims for personal injury or wrongful death) filed in Wilson County and 7 tort cases went to trial. The injured party did not win a single case. For the 2011-2012 reporting period, 156 tort cases were filed and 4 tort cases were tried. The injured party prevailed in only one of those 4 cases tried. However, the award in that case was significant: $2,457,778.00. For 2012-2013, 172 tort cases were filed in Wilson County but only 7 went to trial. The injured party lost every case and did not receive any compensation. For calendar year 2013-2014, 175 tort cases were filed and nine were tried. The accident victims lost all nine trials. In 2014-2015, cases in Wilson County was very similar to 2013-2014: 177 filed tort cases and five trials with the injury victim losing every time. Last year, was again much of the same. 179 cases were filed, 5 went to trial, but none of the injury victims were awarded damages.
Experience Matters; Contact Us Today
These case statistics emphasize the need for a high-quality, experienced injury attorney. If you are from Lebanon, or were injured there, call our office and speak with one of our award-winning injury attorneys. We will provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation in which we thoroughly review your injury case and advise you of your rights. If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we will gladly come to your home or the hospital.