La Vergne, Tennessee
If you have found this page, we assume you are looking for a La Vergne area lawyer to help you following an accident of some type. And, you may have also looked at some other lawyers' sites and are now faced with the choice of trying to decide which lawyer is right for you. We know you are in a difficult situation and we have developed some questions to ask to help you make the right choice.How To Decide If We Are the Right Attorneys For You
Our law firm, with offices in both Brentwood and Murfreesboro, has award-winning attorneys with decades of experience, and we have helped thousands of injury victims. Whether you were injured in a car or truck accident or you were injured due to a defective product, medical malpractice or some other type of accident, you should ask the same core questions:
- Have past clients been happy with the lawyers? We are proud of the thank you cards, notes and other testimonials we have received from our clients and we invite you to review them before making your decision. Our written and video client testimonials can be reviewed by clicking this link.
- Has the lawyer been successful in the past? We have recovered millions and millions of dollars for our clients. Why do I place the emphasis on "recovered"? Well, lots of law firms get judgments against uncollectible defendants (for instance, an uninsured drunk driver or a defunct corporation) and use those judgments to boost their marketing materials. At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. if we do not actually recover the money and put it in your pocket, we do not count it as a victory and we certainly do not use it in our marketing materials.
- Does the lawyer know the law? We invite you to review the bios of our lawyers. John Day and Joy Day are both board-certified as civil trial specialists by the both the National Board of Trial Advocacy. John Day has written several books on Tennessee injury law (review them here and here) and a new book on the law of civil trial in Tennessee is soon to be published. Our lawyers have written a substantial amount of articles and legal materials and we are routinely asked to speak at numerous legal conferences and seminars.
- Is the lawyer well-respected in the community? Our lawyers have won a tremendous number of awards from Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, U.S. News and World Report, Business Tennessee, the Nashville Post, and Martindale-Hubbell. For a complete list of our awards, click here.
- Does the lawyer have the resources to effectively handle your case? At The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. we have both the staffing and finances to stand up to the insurance company or the individual or corporation responsible for your injury. We are selective about the cases we take. In fact, we turn away thousands of cases a year because they do not meet our criteria. We do this because we like to maintain a low file count so we can give our clients the attention they deserve. In terms of staffing, we have a nurse on staff full-time to help answer your medical questions and issues. Finally, in terms of money, we have the financial wherewithal to advance all expenses associated with your case. For more information on our fees and costs, click here.
These are just a few of the questions you should ask when deciding on an injury lawyer. And perhaps the best way to decide if a particular lawyer is right for you is to call and talk to them. We invite you to call us for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will review your case, answer your questions and advise you of your rights. We handle all injury cases on a contingency basis, so we only get paid if we win.Act Quickly To Protect Your Rights
If you have been injured in any type of accident, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible after the accident. The more time that passes the more likely that witnesses will move, scene evidence will be altered or destroyed, documents will be lost, etc. Just as importantly, the law only allows you a limited time to pursue your rights and some cases take a great deal of time to prepare. For instance, in a medical malpractice case, your medical records must be ordered from all your medical providers and an expert physician must review them prior to filing suit. To accomplish all of this can take months.
So do not delay. Contact us at 615-742-4880 (Nashville) or 615-867-9900 (Murfreesboro) or toll-free at 866.812.8787 or simply fill out this online form to get started.