I Was Involved in a Bus Accident. Can I Still File Suit if the Negligent Driver Died in the Accident?
Any time someone dies in a wreck, it is a tragedy. If you were fortunate enough to survive a deadly bus accident, you may have reservations about pursuing your legal rights. But, at the same time, you have sustained serious injuries which are preventing you from working while medical bills and regular household expenses pile up. Under Tennessee law, you are absolutely entitled to pursue the estate of the negligent driver -- whether it was the bus driver or another motorist. Usually, the claim will simply be processed through the negligent driver's insurance company.
If you would like to discuss how to proceed with your claim from a bus accident, contact our experienced team today. We have more than 70 years of experience in representing injury victims and we can help make sure you get the compensation you deserve while at the same time being respectful of the loss of life involved.
Other Bus Accident Information:
- Causes of Bus Accidents
- Tour and Charter Bus Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Municipal Bus Accidents
- Prison Bus Accidents
- Church Bus and Church Van Accidents
- Medical Transport Accidents
- Hotel and Airport Shuttle Bus Accidents
- Investigation of Bus Accidents
- Bus Crash Statistics
- Spoliation of Evidence in Bus Accident Cases
- Damages Recoverable from a Bus Accident
- Can I file suit if I am still treating for my injuries?