Buses come in many forms: school buses, airport or hotel shuttles, over the road buses, tour and charter buses and medical transport buses. And, all of them are involved in accidents. In fact, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, in 2009 there were 841,993 registered buses in the United States. And those buses were involved in accidents which killed 254 people and injured another 20,000. If you have been injured in any type of bus accident, you need the experienced bus accident team at the Law Offices of John Day. For over 80 years, we have been helping bus accident victims, and we are here to help you because we understand the devastating physical, emotional and financial injuries that can result from bus accidents. We can help you identity all responsible parties which may include the driver, the bus company, the maintenance or repair company, the bus manufacturer, a governmental entity, etc. We can give you thorough, professional advice on issues like the statute of limitations for bus accident cases, the claims procedure when a governmental entity is involved, whether an independent medical examination is necessary, etc.We Are Your Voice When You've Been Injured in a Tennessee Bus Accident
If you or someone you love has been injured in a bus accident, you need our experienced bus accident attorneys to immediately:
- Investigate the accident on your behalf which may include hiring accident reconstruction experts, taking scene photos, interviewing witnesses, etc.;
- Gather all of the relevant evidence from the bus company including maintenance records, claims history, driver's logs, black box data, driver files, etc.;
- Collect your medical records and, if necessary, hire medical and damages experts to help explain the nature and extent of your injuries;
- Handle all of the necessary paperwork and negotiations with the insurance company;
- Protect your rights in court;
- Work to ensure you get the maximum compensation possible for you pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, property damage, etc.
Call us any time of day at 615-742-4880 or toll-free at 866-812-8787. We will discuss your case and review your bus accident for no charge. If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we will gladly come to your home or the hospital. It is never too soon to call us, but it can be too late. From the moment of the accident, the bus company, its insurance company and lawyers have been busy collecting evidence in hopes of denying your claim, and the law only allows you a limited time to pursue your rights. By calling our team of bus accident attorneys, you will immediately have someone on your side fighting for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
For more information on bus accidents, please review the additional information above.
- Airport Shuttle Bus Accidents
- I Was Involved in a Bus Accident. Can I Still File Suit if the Negligent Driver Died in the Accident?
- I Was Involved in a Bus Accident. Can I File Suit if I am Still Treating for My Injuries?
- Bus Crash Statistics
- Causes of Bus Accidents
- Charter Bus Accidents
- Church Bus and Church Van Accidents
- Damages Recoverable From a Bus Accident
- Hotel Shuttle Bus Accidents
- Investigation of Bus Accidents
- Municipal Bus Accidents
- Non-Emergency Medical Transport Accidents
- Prison Bus Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Spoliation of Evidence in Bus Accident Cases
- Tour Bus Accidents